PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION TO OUR LIVE-AUCTION IS UNIQUE FOR EACH SALE.
This system will allow you to take part in our auction in real time through Internet, placing your bids as if you were in our auction room and listening to the sale thanks to our audio system.
When you take part in our Live-Auctions you automatically agree to our General Terms of Sale published in our catalog and on our website. As a participant to our sale you have a limit of expenditure of CHF 5'000. Should you need to increase this limit, please contact us at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to the sale. HA HARMERS AUCTIONS SA reserves the right to request proof of funds or a deposit.
- If you wish to REGISTER as a participant to our sale. Go to the Registration page
- To start BIDDING, please do as follows:
- If you are not accustomed to our live-auctions and you wish to PRACTICE please take a minute to use our simulator. Go to Simulator
Rules of our live-auctions:
- You must register at the latest 72 hour prior the beginning of the sale. Later registrations are not guaranteed. Once your registration is completed, you will receive an email of confirmation with your access code.
- To register as a participant you must provide a user name and a password of your choice.
- You can start bidding as soon as your connection is active.
- In order to limit the risk of your bid not being registered, place your bid as soon as possible. Should you wait for the last minute, your bid may not be registered due to cyberspace environment.
- If there are 2 or more identical bids for the same lot, the system will consider only the first one registered.
NOTICE: YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO SEND A DEPOSIT GUARANTEE. OPEN DOC